Guardian is the package that puts a food safety expert at the centre of your business. My name is Louise Roberts and I will work with you and your business to understand the challenges that you are facing. I have worked in the food industry for over 25 years and been part of many businesses.These businesses includ SMEs and multi national blue chip companies. In my career, I have worked in factories and alongside food buyers, on the factory floor and in head offices.. I am passionate about food safety and the UK food industry.
“When I first met Louise, I needed to get SALSA accreditation, but I was overwhelmed by the amount of work that I needed to do to get through the accreditation process. It was a very stressful time.
Louise came to my rescue and did an excellent job of calming me down. She then updated and organised our system and helped us to achieve SALSA accreditation and maintain the paperwork. We have now been working together for a year and I would highly recommend Louise to anyone who is working towards SALSA or wants to maintain their accreditation. She is always available to help, goes above and beyond and totally understands the pressures on a small food business owner.”
How will you work with me?
The five step process that I have developed will deliver a solution to your food safety problem.
Assess – Initial contact to understand more about your business.
Audit – Site visit to walk around, audit any problems and chat to your team. From this I will produce a discussion document for your agreement..
Design – If the discussion document is acceptable, I will design the appropriate plan to resolve any food safety challenges that you are facing.
Produce – whether it is a full HACCP plan, a supplier audit or complaint investigation, I will produce the outcome that has been agreed.
Review – After a suitable period of time, a review of any recommendations and actions is advised.
The Guardian package is £2990 per annum plus VAT. I can also offer a monthly plan, via Go Cardless.
Travelling expenses are charged at £1/mile or for public transport at cost + £50/hour .
All charges are plus VAT.
Click here to get in touch.
- 5 days of my time dedicated to your business (on or off site).
- Email and phone support.
- A review of your current Quality Manual or a core Quality Manual if you do not already have one in your business.
How do you work with business owners like me?
Examples of how I work with others are:
- food safety management
- HACCP development and review
- preparation for accreditation such as SALSA
- preparation for customer visits
- technical management
- management of complaints and product recalls;
- supplier management – managing your raw material suppliers and developing your supplier risk management.
- advising on microbiology testing and sampling plans.
- management of complaint investigations including corrective actions and root cause analysis.
- food safety training at all levels of prior knowledge and expertise
When you need a food safety expert at the centre of your business, call me, Louise Roberts.
The Guardian package is £2990 per annum . I can also offer a monthly plan, via Go Cardless. Travelling expenses are charged at £1/mile or for public transport at cost + £50/hour. All charges are plus VAT.