Guardian Plus is the bespoke service that puts an experienced food safety expert at the centre of your business.
I am Louise Roberts and I will work with you and your business to understand the challenges that you are facing. The five step process that I have developed will deliver a solution to your food safety problem.
Assess – Initial contact to understand whether I can help you and whether we “fit”.
Audit – Site visit to walk around, audit the problem and chat to your team. From this I will produce a discussion document.
Design – If the proposal is acceptable, I will design a plan to resolve the challenge that you are facing.
Produce – whether it is a full HACCP plan, a supplier audit or complaint investigation, I will produce the outcome that has been agreed. Review – After a suitable period of time, a review of any recommendations and actions is advised.
Technical Manager and Technical Director roles are also undertaken, either on an interim and/or part- time basis. Please call me to discuss the fee structure for this.
“When I first met Louise, I needed to get SALSA accreditation, but I was overwhelmed by the amount of work that I needed to do to get through the accreditation process. It was a very stressful time.
Louise came to my rescue and did an excellent job of calming me down. She then updated and organised our system and helped us to achieve SALSA accreditation and maintain the paperwork. We have now been working together for a year and I would highly recommend Louise to anyone who is working towards SALSA or wants to maintain their accreditation. She is always available to help, goes above and beyond and totally understands the pressures on a small food business owner.”
The Guardian Plus is £6000. This represents a package of 8 days (typically 2 days and 12 half days) working exclusively in and on your business. Travelling expenses are charged at £1/mile or for public transport at cost + £50/hour . All costs are plus VAT.
Guardian Plus Package details
Eight days in your business (typically 2 full days and 12 half days)
Phone and Email support
How do you work with others?
Examples of how I work with food businesses are:
- setting up a “green field” food manufacturing site;
- support to gain SALSA accreditation
- site and head office technical management;
- developing documentation for stand-alone sites;
- management of product recalls;
- supplier management – managing all sizes of raw material supplier from sole traders to multi national businesses, and developing your supplier risk management.
- managing microbiology laboratories.
- management of complaint investigations, whether complex or simple, including corrective actions and root cause analysis.
- training at all levels of prior knowledge and expertise.
When you need a food safety expert at the centre of your business, book a call with me, Louise Roberts.