Guardian Plus is the bespoke service that puts a food safety expert at the centre of your business.
I am Louise Roberts and I will work with you and your business to understand the challenges that you are facing. The five step process that I have developed will deliver a solution to your food safety problem. Assess – Initial contact to understand whether I can help you and whether we “fit”. Audit – Site visit to walk around, audit the problem and chat to your team. From this I will produce a proposal. Design – If the proposal is acceptable, I will design the appropriate plan to resolve the challenge that you are facing. Produce – whether it is a full HACCP plan, a supplier audit or complaint investigation, I will produce the outcome that has been agreed. Review – After a suitable period of time, a review of any recommendations and actions is advised. Technical Director roles are also undertaken, either on an interim and/or part- time basis. Please call me to discuss the fee structure for this.
The Guardian Plus is £7000. This represents a package of 8 days (typically 2 days and 12 half days) working exclusively in your business, with any additional days being charged at the rate is £750 per day. Travelling expenses are charged at £1/mile or for public transport at cost + £50/hour . All costs are plus VAT. 12 x one hour long calls are included in the package.
Eight days in your business (typically 2 full days and 12 half days) 12 x one hour calls (monthly) Email support
How can we work together?
Examples of how I can work with you are:
- setting up a “green field” food manufacturing site;
- site and head office technical management;
- developing documentation for stand-alone sites;
- management of product recalls;
- supplier management – managing all sizes of raw material supplier from sole traders to multi national businesses, and developing your supplier risk management.
- managing microbiology laboratories.
- management of complaint investigations, whether complex or simple, including corrective actions and root cause analysis.
- training at all levels of prior knowledge and expertise.
When you need a food safety expert at the centre of your business, call me, Louise Roberts, on my personal mobile on 07904 384833.